Monday, March 30, 2009

So Many Thoughts, So Little Time

A bulleted list of things on my mind this morning:

  • Should sleepovers be shut down at 3:00 am or should they just be allowed to run their course?
  • If there are ADHD ads on my blog after I post about ADHD, do people assume I support the remedies/services advertised?
  • Is four hours of the Today show really necessary?
  • Am I a bad mom for letting my son have a cupcake after he ate his oatmeal?
  • Will the tomato seeds I planted yesterday take?
  • Can you trust a skinny chef?
  • How many people on average apply for the jobs posted on Craigslist?
  • Is the ever-shrinking Washington Post promoting its own demise by constantly cutting features?
  • Do people still watch ER?

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Laura said...

ER? I think that it's ending Thursday night with a special ER Event. I think that all the old timers are going to be back on including George Clooney in a reprise of his role as the original Dr McDreamy.

By the way, Little Dorrit on Masterpiece Theatre is really good.