Monday, June 15, 2009

Peace



I usually have Monday to myself, but for the past few weeks this has not been the case. You can imagine how happy I was when I realized this morning that I would once again, have my solitary Monday. My day has been quite boring. I submitted a urine sample for a drug screening for a job. I called my son's dentist to schedule an appointment. I called a company I've been trying to get a job with to find out the status of my job. I did some laundry. I cleaned a bathroom and did the breakfast dishes and I baked some rolls.

It is now 1:45 pm. My kids will be home in an hour and a half. I am watching a movie called Bright Young Things (not doing anything for me) and lounging without bonbons. I still have to take the kids to swim practice and buy team suits for them AND attend the 1st grade end of the year program. I still consider this to be a peaceful day. Once in a while, it's nice not to have to talk to anyone.

Enjoy your day.

No comments: