Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Huh?

I'd be failing in my duty as a blogger if I didn't mention the current Swine Flu epidemic. I have visions of Chicken Little and Gerald Ford. Seriously? Wash your hands.

I would also be failing if I didn't mention the AF One photo op in NY on Monday. Has no one in the Pentagon heard of Photo Shop? At last report, it costs $37,000 an hour to fly AF One. This puts the low ball estimate for Monday's terrorizing of NYC at $100,000. I say, next time the Pentagon wants to update a picture of AF One, give me $20,000 and I'll do it. I'd have to buy Photo Shop and take a class to learn to use it, but I bet the result would be just a good and not nearly as traumatizing.

Moving On...
I put my tomato seedlings outside. I decided they needed more light. They look very pathetic but I'm hopeful that they will perk up after a few days of sun. It isn't supposed to be very warm today or tomorrow so I may have to bring them back in at night. I'm just going to keep thinking good thoughts for them. I have the rest of my garden to get in the ground soon. Much work to be done on that and it won't be happening this weekend. What should be happening is a little lawn mowing. It's frightening.

Off to my motherly duties. Enjoy your day!

No comments: