Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Is anyone out there?

How do you know if anyone (besides you) is reading your blog?

The dog has taken to attacking his food bowl so that his little kibbles slide around the kitchen. It's very funny but I'd like to know why he does it. None of my assorted google searches for dog, food, bowl, spill or attack have yielded any results. I will continue to enjoy the entertainment value. My son thinks we should put it on Youtube.

I'm continuing to plod through "The Emperor's Children" by Claire Messud. I'm no closer to enjoying it then I was when I mentioned it last week. I'm about half way through and I don't know that I'll finish it. I no longer care who Murray Thwaite sleeps with. I want to get his nephew anti-depressants and I want to tell his daughter that no one in their right mind will read a book about children's clothing. I've got "The Charterhouse of Parma" by Stendahl lined up for my next read. It's a "coming of age" tale of a young Italian guy. It was written in 1839. I had no idea. I really must choose my books for good reasons. I liked the picture on the cover. Just so you know, I'll skip the introduction by the Harvard PhD. I'd never survive in a book club. I'm too shallow.

Starving children need me.

No comments: